Going forward, the main the main tasks of this case study are to:
- set up stocktaking and data gathering meetings.
- determine important fishing grounds for trawl fishery.
- determine important fishing grounds for coastal fisheries.
- examine the legal backing of fisheries interests (rights, licences etc.).
- explore the national vs international legal space of fisheries interests.
- understand the concept of “Essential Fish Habitat“ and the environmental interests of fisheries industry.
Mutual learning events will be carried out and reported to the project partners.
Development of a fisheries PlayDecide for mutual learning among stakeholders will be discussed with GAP2 partners.