- SM Presentation NSRAC 22.02.12
Steve Mackinson's presentation to the North Sea RAC Demersal Working Group on 22nd February 2012.
- “Mapping Habitats and Fishing Grounds in Coastal Ecosystems of Galicia”
Case Study Overview
- Paul Hart and Emma Pearson on the crab fishery off the southwest coast of England
University of Leicester, in association with the South Devon and Channel Shellfisherman’s Association and Ewan Hunter, CEFAS
- Josien Steenbergen, “Collaborative Discard Sampling in the Dutch Flatfish Fisheries”
IMARES Netherlands Case Study Overview
- Conservation and Management of Tuna Fisheries around FADs
Laurent Dagorn, Gala Moreno & Jeff Murua, June 2011
European Tropical Tuna Fishery in West Indian Ocean, PowerPoint slides. Stakeholder partners are ORTHONGEL and ANABAC.
- First Draft of GAP2 Case Study Synthesis
Overview of GAP2's 13 case studies, update from GAP1
- Media Coverage of Brown Crab Fishery Research Project
Fishing News, July 2009 issue
- Shrimp Fishery in the Wadden Sea Case Study Overview
Aspects of the inshore and Wadden Sea brown shrimp fishery, with a focus on the effects of climate change
- Herring Case Study Overview
Sustainable Management Options for Complex Structures
PowerPoint slides. Institute for Aquatic Resources, Technical University of Denmark.
- North Adriatic Sea Chioggia Case Study Overview
GAP2 Annual Meeting, London, 7-10 June 2011
- The Case of the Norwegian Coastal Cod
Steigen Case Study
- Case Study: Mapping Baltic Fisheries in Support of Maritime Spatial Planning
GAP2 meeting, London, 7-9 June 2011
Robert Aps, University of Tartu, Estonian Marine Institute. PowerPoint slides.
- Meeting with Federación Galega de Confrarías de Pescadores
Powerpoint presentation to FGCP (Federation of Galician fishermen). By Pablo Pita Orduna, in Spanish.
The optimal process of self-sampling in fisheries -lessons learned from the NetherlandsPresentation given by Marloes Kraan, Josien Steenbergen, Edwin van Helmond on 9th May 2012 at the World Fisheries Congress